LEGO Island’s music was really good. Unfortunately, the quality of the tracks that were used in-game were not so much.
Since the master tapes were lost in a house boat accident, it was believed that the in-game versions were the only ones we were going to hear.
But, thanks to Lorin Nelson, the composer of a lot of LEGO Island’s music, an archive of cassette tapes has been found including a lot of the game’s music in far better quality than before.
We’re planning on fixing up these tracks and hoping to release a fixed-up version of the original OST in better quality than ever. An extra refined version of Brick by Brick is included as a preview.
For now, Lorin has given permission to share some of the tracks! They’re downloadable individually below in .WAV and a collection is also available. This page will be updated with more tracks later on.
[Updated: 5-february-2019] (416 MB .zip)
- Added 8 unused tracks by Lorin Nelson:
- Desert Oasis
- Desert Theme-01
- Desert Theme-02
- Updated collection with 8 new tracks + Manta Ray
- Added The Brickster by Decal
- Added Chasing the Brickster by Peter Dunne
- Added Happy Roaming by Michael Blakeman
- Added In The Box Polka (Good Ending) by Polkacide
- Added Information Center by Michael Blakeman
- Added Mama Papa Brickolini by Monica Pasqual
- Added the Race by Peter Dunne
- Added Think I’m Gonna Build me a Bridge by Annie Wallis
- Added Manta Ray
- Added Torpedoes Collection
- Added Police Station
- Added LEGOMania (Suite version)
- Initial version